Merry Go Adventure is adventure marketplace application platform for iOS and Android as well as a travel website that sells third-party travel vouchers and blogs on travel topics created by our team or submitted to us by various contributors.
- By using the Merry Go Adventure iOS or Android application or the website merrygoadventure.com, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms effective on your first use of this application and site.
- All copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in or on Merry Go Adventure site and app and its content remain with Merry Go Adventure or its licensors (including contributors), unless otherwise stated. Any of these may not be reproduced, duplicated, posted, stored electronically or archived except for personal non-public use without expressed written consent
- If you own one or more pictures, text or other materials posted on this site and you want them taken down, please let us know and we will gladly cooperate.
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
The right of access
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
The right to restrict processing
You have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
Automated individual decision-making and profiling
You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Filing a complaint with authorities
You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
For details about your rights under the law, visit https://goo.gl/F41vAV
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our application and website.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data when you buy our products or services is based on and the necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data when you sign up for our newsletter and information about our products and services through our website opt-in forms is based on consent.
What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your personal data
If you do not provide us with enough personal data, one may not be able to use the application. Website material will still be available for consuming.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you’ll visit when you leave our website. This information may also include the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
When Entering and Using Our Website
When you enter and use our website and agree to accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your personal data.
At User and Member Registration
When you register as a user on the application, we collect your name and email.
When Buying Products or Services
If you buy products or services from us, we collect your first and last name, email address, physical address, credit card or other payment information, phone number, and other information listed. All information is encrypted and stored with Stripe.
Collecting Your Location Information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual physical location. We use location service technology supplied through google maps, to determine your location. These technologies may also provide us with information about nearby cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other devices.
Google Ad and Content Network Privacy Notice
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with personal data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information We Share
Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing Information With Affiliates and Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may provide your personal data to third-party service providers we hire to provide services to us. These third-party service providers may include but are not limited to: payment processors (e.g. Stripe), web analytics companies, social companies (e.g. facebook), advertising networks (e.g. google), call centers, data management services, help desk providers, accountants, law firms, auditors, shopping cart and email service providers, and shipping companies.
Sharing Information With Facebook and Google for Marketing Purposes
We may share your personal data with third parties for similar audience marketing purposes. Similar audience marketing is also called lookalike audience marketing. The third parties we share your personal data with for this type of marketing include Facebook and Google. Using data this way allows us to reach new users and customers based on similar interests to yours, this helps us improve our marketing services. By using our website and agreeing to our privacy notice, you are giving your consent for your personal data to be used for the marketing purposes described within this section.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your personal data if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Release of Liability for Services
- Although we do our best to keep the content of businesses in the application and information on the website updated, you accept that it is your responsibility to double check the accuracy, feasibility or timeliness of the information directly with the concerned establishment, authority, or organization.
- You acknowledge that Merry Go Adventure cannot always verify if the information posted on in the application including vouchers related to tours, rentals, lessons, and passes. and tour packages and other products and services are legitimate, legal, accurate or even existent. Please practice caution when dealing with owners, especially when sending money, and going on trips.
- You accept that Merry Go Adventure is not responsible for your safety.
- You accept that Merry Go Adventure is monetized and is earning through commissions related to the sale of vouchers as well as through ads and affiliate links.
- You waive, release, indemnify, hold harmless, and discharge Merry Go Adventure and its staff from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, rights of actions, or legal proceedings whatsoever, whether personal to you or to a third party should you encounter any untoward incident due to use of the application or website.
- You accept that the information, images and other materials posted on ad entries were sent in by adventure companies, travel agencies, or adventure tourism companies. You accept that we cannot verify that such materials are legally owned by those who submit them to us.
- You are solely responsible for any content or information you publish.
- You agree that Merry Go Adventure reserves the right to remove your account at any time without notice.
- The following are strictly prohibited on the app or site.
a. Visual or verbal profanities
b. Complete or partial nudity and sexually explicit or suggestive acts
c. Graphic display of violence or child abuse
d. Trolling or flame-baiting
e. Double-posting or flooding
f. Content that you do not own or do not have full legal right to allow accounts
This section explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of our sites including but not limited to Merry Go Adventure.
- By using our blogs, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- You allow us to use your personal information for improving, analyzing, and marketing of the sites.
- While using our site, you accept that we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address (“Personal Information”).
- You acknowledge that like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our blogs (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, device type, the pages of our blogs that you visit, the time and date of your visit, visit duration, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services including but not limited to Google Analytics and Sumo plugin.
- You accept that we may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, analyze traffic, or support our marketing or promotional efforts like polls.
- You accept that if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- You accept that if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- You accept that comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- You agree that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Please note that Merry Go Adventure has financial relationships with certain merchants mentioned. Attempts are made to present correct information. Information may become outdated however and not appropriate in certain circumstances. Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
You can reach the admins by sending an email to email@example.com
Last updated: 17 February 2019